Background Script

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Small Spaces - Big Uses

So much wasted space between walls of rooms!! What to do with short little walls that have that wasted space behind them......I figured it out. I had DH take out sheet rock and create a plate rack on the short wall leading into our kitchen from the back door.
It can hold cookbooks........
...or it can hold plates. We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel so timing was right to to do it. We used that type of space in a bathroom once and created a medicine cabinet with sliding mirrors and it turned out great too. Be creative with those forgotten spaces!


1 comment:

On Crooked Creek said...

Dear Pam,
It's not Monday, but I'm home from work and having coffee. .. does that count? I adore what you did with the space. My favorite view is with the dishes! ! ! Thanks for sharing this inventive inspirational idea!
Fondly,
Pat